Murleigh Retail Estates - Nationwide
Client: Murleigh Retail Estates Limited
Services: Town Planning Consultancy
JMS Planning is the retained planning adviser to retail developer Murleigh Retail Estates. Julian Sutton has 100% successful track record for the company including securing planning permission for :-
- The Horncastle Public House, Bath Road, Reading – Certificate of Lawfulness secured in respect of the use of the upper parts for residential use;
- Wainscot Working Men’s Club, Medway – Planning permission secured for change of use of an existing Working Men’s Club to a convenience store, working men’s club and residential;
- Riverside Garage, Whinfell Way, Gravesend – Planning application submitted for a change of use from Sui Generis to A1 retail. Recommended for approval at Planning Committee but refused. A subsequent appeal was successful which included a full award of costs.
- 42 High Street, Cheriton Folkestone – Planning permission secured for new retail development for two retail units;
- 1 Princess Street, Wolverhampton – Planning permission secured for residential development at upper levels above an existing commercial use.
- 329 Mare Street, Hackney – Planning permission secured for conversion of upper floors of a former public house to flats.
- 269 Whitechapel, London, E1 – Planning permission secured for the change of use of the ground floor to two commercial units and conversion of upper floors to residential flats.